Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I have to wake up at ass o’clock tomorrow but
Game of Thrones au’s
This pairing isn’t just pretty, though. These two characters complete each other in ways that make me want to drink a bottle of wine and then refill the bottle with my queer-ass tears.
Brienne centers her entire identity around chivalry, because it’s her only chance to be taken seriously; Sansa is desperate for a protector who is uninterested in using her for his own ends. Sansa has shown herself able to see the value of non-normative “knights” like The Hound; Brienne longs for someone who recognizes her true worth as a warrior, no matter her gender. Sansa used to believe in the existence of true knights; all Brienne wants is a chance to prove herself to be one.
I’m a sucker for most femslash pairings, especially ones that could be cosplayed at a Renaissance Fair. But Sansa/Brienne has a special place in my heart because of their uncanny ability to shore up one another’s weakest spots. The girl with no allies gets the most loyal warrior the world has ever seen, but not one you’d ever hear about in the songs. The woman with only her moral code for company gets someone who will neither laugh at her ethics, nor think she’s unworthy of them. They both get a space to be the versions of themselves they would have been if the world hadn’t been so relentlessly shitty. Everybody wins, everybody cries, especially me."
- sansas a space ambassador
- brienne is her body guard
- lady is a space dog.
- margaery is a SPACE PRINCESS
- loras is a SPACE PRINCE who gave up his birthright as SPACE PRINCE to join a species-alliance style military thing.
- renly is captain of the ship sansa lives in in oribt around princess marg’s planet
- brienne is actually a lieutenant on the FAST TRACK to get her own command but then she fucks somethign up (possibly pertaining to Unbearable Space Pirate Jaimem Lannister) and actually gets body guard duty as a punishment
- but ends up FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER CHARGE…
do you ever start to get like really irrationally mad at people for no reason like because they’re standing around in the kitchen and won’t leave when you want to get some food or they move something you set down somewhere else or they forget to close the door when they leave like it’s just a stupid little thing but it makes you so mad
Page 1 of 1322